I’ve been carrying this bag for quite a while now. I was lucky enough to spot this bag when I was transiting at Hongkong International airport. I was window shopping for some shoes inside the Gucci boutique, I wondered and tried my luck to ask the Sales Associate if they happen to have the last piece of this bag[Gucci – GG Marmont leather backpack]. Lucky Enough! they have it. I’ve been lusting over this bag since I saw this from their website a year back when they started to Introduce the Marmont collection and whenever I stumble this piece from someone I follow on Instagram. I was also trying to save money for something else and yet – I ended up buying this bag for what I was saving for.
*these are the pros and con based on my experience or opinion.*
- There is a lot of space for your essentials
- Can fit a 13inch laptop perfectly and still have space for more
- has two pockets inside the bag being one with a zipper and one just on the go with none
- has two extra pockets on the exterior
- easy lock
- the leather is so durable that It won’t show visible scratches
- the leather is heavy
- the G Closure adds weight to the product(although it gives a luxurious feel)
if you don’t like to carry weight whenever you’re traveling or always at the airport like me; this isn’t the perfect bag for you, the only issue I have with this Gucci – GG Marmont leather backpack is the weight. But I’ve gotten used to it over the times I’ve used it, and I always make sure that I don’t exceed the Hand-carry weight limit.
I know that this bag will be a classic rare find as they discontinued to produce this model. But I have my hands on it!
The GG Marmont backpack is distinguished by a signature double G closure. Secured with a drawstring closure and flap. Made in signature textured leather, noted for its softness.
- Black leather
- Antique brass hardware
- Push snap flap with Double G hardware
- Front flap pockets
- Interior zipper and smartphone pockets
- Adjustable leather straps
- Nylon drawstring closure
- W33cm x H39cm x D17 cm
- Grey cotton linen lining
- Made in Italy
CHECK OUT THIS LINK TO GET YOURSELF ONE