THIS IS BY THE WAY IN THE GM SIZE
but I have to be honest. I rarely use this bag, not even as an errands bag. I’ve probably held this bag three times.
one is when I knew I was doing some errands like groceries(I know it’s ridiculous to carry a Goyard bag only to put all your stuff in there instead of a paper bag or eco-bag) or carrying some extra clothes the time I did a Campaign for a beauty medical group.
Ok… I’m taking it back I can’t think of the third time that I used this bag. I’ve used it twice.
I was thinking of bringing this to a beach in the near future. and wish me luck to remember to bring it on a trip instead of my Louis Vuitton keepall that holds almost everything you need for a day weekend trip(but the truth is, I’m not a light traveller, If I can bring the whole house with me… I will).
but don’t get me wrong, there are many reasons why this bag is a must-have.
- it carries a lot of stuff
- has a lot of space for just about anything
- comes with a pouch to keep your cards or some cash
- it’s subtle luxury feeling, compare to a neverful from Louis Vuitton(which isn’t versatile in my opinion)
- Unisex in its aesthetics, you can even use it as a gym bag(which I haven’t)
Points that I find missing about the bag
- I wish this bag has another zipper insider to keep your important valuables inside
- the Price is too much for a weekend bag
credits to pursebop